On 10-11 October, over 170 representatives of organisations and networks, working in the field of digital inclusion and empowerment, gathered in Bologna for the XXII ALL DIGITAL Summit. The event was organised by pan-European association ALL DIGITAL, striving to enhance digital skills across Europe, and was co-hosted by our Italian members ART-ER, Lai-Momo, Open Group in collaboration with Emilia-Romagna Digital Agenda and supported by Golinelli Foundation.
ALL DIGITAL Summit 2019 tackled two distinctive but equally important themes for our network. Basic digital skills for everyone have always been at the core of our work ever since the digital inclusion leaders met more than 10 years ago to establish a European network. STEAM skills are, on the other hand, a newer topic on the advanced side of the skills spectrum with increasing importance where digital competence centres have a key role to play.
The Summit offered a variety of workshops, discussion groups, plenary sessions around those topics, and specifically highlighted the experience of three big projects: La Carovana STEM, Coding for Inclusion, and Digital Competences Development System.We invite you to explore this website, see the Programme, meet the speakers, and read the blogs (just scroll down this page or use the links below) to learn more about the local partners and the projects:
- Welcome to Bologna and Emilia Romagna – from Dimitri Tartari, Head of Digital Agenda, Emilia-Romagna Region
- Meet the Summit 2019 host – ART-ER
- Welcome from Open Group
- Greetings from Lai-momo
- Pane e Internet for Emilia Romagna
- La Carovana STEM project fights gender gap in digital education
- Learn about Discussion Groups at ALL DIGITAL Summit
- Learn about ‘How to…’ Workshops at ALL DIGITAL Summit
- Learn about Project Lightning Talks
- Read about the ALL DIGITAL Awards Ceremony and meet finalists and winners