TRAVEL AND LOGISTICS
- When and where is the event?
The event is organized in Berlin, on the 8th and 9th of October 2020.
Telefon +49 (0)30 288 788 50
- How far is the venue from the city centre?
Radialsystem is located on the bank of the Spree River, just across the street from the train station Ostbahnhof. A five minute walk away from the station, it can be easily reached with the S-Bahn, by bus and by local and express trains.
- How do I get to Berlin?
- How do i get to Berlin from the airport?
- Anything to note, if I travel by car?
- What is the best way to get around in Berlin?
- If I want to stay at the indicated hotels, can you book it for me?
No, we ask you to book your own accommodation and pay directly.
EVENT: REGISTRATION AND PROGRAMME
- Do I need to register for the conference?
Yes, you do need to register.
- How much does it cost to attend the conference?
Attendance is free for ALL DIGITAL member organisations and invited speakers.
- Can I bring a colleague?
Colleagues are welcome! They have to register for the event separately.
- What are the times of sessions in the event?
You can look at the sessions timing in the Programme. The programme is updated regularly, so please keep checking it.
- I have made a mistake in my registration form, but the form is already submitted. What should I do?
Please write to summit(at)all-digital.org and explain the mistake.
- I still haven’t found the answer to my question. Who should i write to?
Please write to ALL DIGITAL Summit Team